Trips at the border of Norway and Sweden

If you reside on the border regions of Finland and Sweden or Finland and Norway and you require necessary care, you can be admitted to a border hospital in Sweden or Norway.

Kela will reimburse your travel costs retrospectively according to a means of travel that is considered necessary. You can apply for reimbursement from Kela on form SV 128 for six months after your payment.