Working abroad and living in Finland

Working in another EU or EEA country or in Switzerland If you are living in Finland and working in another EU or EEA country or in Switzerland, your country of employment is responsible for your healthcare costs and you can use all public healthcare services in Finland at the same price as the residents of […]

Working abroad

Always notify the Local Register Office and Kela of employment abroad or if you move abroad for more than three months. Notify Kela of residence and employment abroad. You can make the notification through Kela´s or on Y 38. If you move abroad, submit a to the Local Register Office too. Find out issues relating […]