The choice of place of specialised medical care is always made by the doctor or dentist treating you. He or she will provide a referral. He or she will assess the level of treatment you need. You may not therefore seek treatment, for instance, at a university central hospital if your illness does not require […]

Choosing a hospital

Can I choose a provider of specialised medical care from the municipality where I am studying, for example? Specialised medical care is usually the responsibility of the hospital district with a central hospital and other hospitals, which is determined based on our municipality of residence. If you wish, you may also choose your specialised medical […]