Prior authorisation for seeking treatment

You can apply for prior authorisation if you live in another EU or EEA country or in Switzerland. You must always seek prior authorisation from the authorities in your country of residence, even when the costs of your treatment are not covered by your country of residence. Prior authorisation is granted using form S2. Other […]