Moving abroad in retirement

The Local Register Office will consider whether you have municipality of residence after the move. If, after moving, you have a municipality of residence in Finland registered by a Local Register Office, you can use all the services of the public healthcare system at the client fee set for a municipal resident. If, after moving, […]