- Welcome to the Choosehealthcare.fi stand at the TERVE-SOS 2017 event19.4.2017
- Advisory Board on Cross-Border Healthcare begins 3-year term18.4.2017
- Statistics from the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL): Differences in waiting lists between healthcare districts10.4.2017
- Choosehealthcare.fi homepage has a new look22.3.2017
- Follow preparations for the reform of health and social services at the alueuudistus.fi website27.2.2017
- Read more
What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on the freedom of choice in national and cross-border healthcare. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.