- Have you come up with a nickname for the Contact Point for Cross-Border Health Care in Finland?12.2.2018
- Country-specific information is helpful, when you are using health care services abroad7.2.2018
- EU citizens still lacking awareness of cross-border healthcare29.1.2018
- Seasonal and ICT employees and the use of health services in Finland22.1.2018
- Visit the Contact Point for Cross-Border Healthcare at the Matka 2018 travel fair9.1.2018
- Read more
What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on cross-border healthcare and the freedom of choice in national healthcare in Finland. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.