What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on cross-border healthcare and the freedom of choice in national healthcare in Finland. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.
- Electronic prescriptions now also valid in Estonia28.1.2019
- You can order the European Health Insurance Card at the contact point’s stand at the Matka Nordic Travel Fair again11.1.2019
- Visibility and attention for the Contact Point in 2018 – what’s to come in 2019?9.1.2019
- Rajis is now on Facebook!3.12.2018
- Follow our Advent Calendar!29.11.2018
- Read more