- The Contact Point’s Christmas calendar takes us to countries near and far4.12.2017
- Learn about the pricing of health services at Choosehealthcare.fi27.11.2017
- Taking medication with you on long trips – what to remember?30.10.2017
- Suomi.fi also provides information on social and health services23.10.2017
- The Choosehealthcare.fi website marks its second launch anniversary2.10.2017
- Read more
What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on cross-border healthcare and the freedom of choice in national healthcare in Finland. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.