- Have your say on the communications of the Contact Point for Cross-Border Healthcare by answering a survey15.6.2017
- New Border Act progresses to Parliament13.6.2017
- Follow the Contact Point for Cross-Border Health Care on Twitter9.6.2017
- Reimbursements under the health insurance scheme for dental care provided abroad: Estonia remains the most popular dental care destination7.6.2017
- Persons without a municipality of residence have the right to use health care services by paying the client fee2.6.2017
- Read more
What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on the freedom of choice in national and cross-border healthcare. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.