- Patient and client safety strategy to harmonise the safety culture in health and social services21.8.2017
- Shorter queues for non-urgent specialised medical care in spring 201714.8.2017
- How to get treatment abroad and other questions about healthcare services19.7.2017
- Almost 1,8 million Finns already have the European Health Insurance Card13.7.2017
- Use of health care services abroad and Kela reimbursement7.7.2017
- Read more
What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on cross-border healthcare and the freedom of choice in national healthcare in Finland. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.