What is Choosehealthcare.fi?
Choosehealthcare.fi is an online service that provides information on cross-border healthcare and the freedom of choice in national healthcare in Finland. It offers information to patients about their rights and options when seeking healthcare in Finland and abroad, and talks about costs of treatment and reimbursements that might be available. The website also includes country-specific information about healthcare services in more than 50 countries. The website is meant for all users of healthcare as well as health care professionals.
- Hello from the Contact Point!8.10.2018
- International summer event with tips for cosmopolitan pensioners10.9.2018
- Statistical information on cross-border health care for 20178.6.2018
- Contact Point for Cross-Border Healthcare to participate in the TERVE-SOS 2018 event on 8–9 May7.5.2018
- Contact points for cross-border health care serve in every EU country11.4.2018
- Read more